Sunday, July 8, 2007

If Tobacco Road is #10...

I played a course earlier this week in Dothan, Alabama that I can't believe isn't in the Top 50 list so I'm going to assume it's #51.

See the link to the scorecard here:

http://www.rtjgolf.com/courses/highlandoaks/scorecard.htm

With Boozer's around the corner I decided to play it as tough as it gets so I played it from the "Purple" tees. We played the Magnolia and Marshwood nines that measure a ridiculous 7,704 yards with a 493 yard par 4 and a 701 yard par 5.

It's just a shade tougher than the Marietta City Club....you hear me Seaman?

2 comments:

bz said...

Nice...so the real questions if what did you shoot? How about some shot by shot highlights from the 700-yard hole?

OC said...

I shot an 80, which for all purposes felt more like a 75, but it's still an 80. According to the GPS on the cart I hit my tee shot 326 down the left side of the fairway and had 365 yards left.